Contracting or working on a temporary basis enables you to:
- Gain experience in a range of pharmaceutical environments
- Work on a flexible basis
- Build a broad skill base
- Get involved in a range of interesting projects
- Attain higher rates of pay
Depending on the nature of the work, the client and your own personal circumstances you can choose to work:
- On a PAYE basis – CK Clinical will employ you and are responsible for your employers national insurance contributions, holiday pay and managing your payroll. This is a stress free way of working as a contractor
You may be able to satisfy criteria that enable you to work:
- Through your own Limited company – You will be responsible for your own employment responsibilities and this option can give you more flexibility to manage your own finance, contractual and tax affairs. We do recommend that you speak with your accountant before pursuing this option.
- Through an Umbrella company – An alternative to working through your own company or working as a CK Employee is working through an Umbrella company. This can provide some flexibility and reduce some of your administrative duties.
CK Clinical are able to work with you on any of the circumstances above provided you are legally compliant.
What are the benefits of contracting with CK? Find out here