We have been facilitating and employing contractors in pharmaceutical and biotechnology jobs since 2004.
We are proud to say that we have a dedicated team of specialist recruiters who have amassed a significant amount of industry recruitment experience as well as a significant and extensive network across all areas of the clinical sector.
We offer an automated, fully scalable payroll and HR service for our contractors which means that not only are you paid on time but we can simply and easily deal with any queries that you may have. Whether that is payroll or HR related. If you have questions regarding your contract or work assignment our team can quickly help you find the answer.
Also whether you choose to work on a PAYE or subcontract basis we are happy to talk you through how your rate is calculated and offer you helpful advice to choose what benefits package suits you. Our first priority is candidate care so we want to make sure that your job hunting experience and time spent in a temporary contract as hassle-free and enjoyable as possible.
CK Clinical offers it’s pharmaceutical contractors an extensive range of benefits such as:
- 28 days holidays *
- Optional payment periods
- Automatically enrolled in CK’s pension scheme *
- Electronic self-billing service for time sheets and invoicing – reduces your administration for invoicing and record-keeping
- On going support from your Recruitment Consultant, happy to talk when you need them
- Ongoing support from our accounts and payroll team to make sure you get paid correctly and on time
- Regular contact both face to face and on the phone from CK
- Ongoing appraisal and support system
- Access to our refer a friend scheme
- CK monthly newsletter
- Support at the end of your contract to find you the next role
CK Clinical also commits to a code of practice that ensures that honesty, integrity, and transparency are central to everything that we do. This means that you are working not only with experienced and knowledgeable pharmaceutical recruiters, but you can also be confident that the feedback and advice you receive is candid, frank and constructive.
Being ISO9001 accredited and members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), we take pride in upholding the highest standards in recruitment. We are ISO9001 and ISO2700 accredited which means that we uphold recognised standards in quality and data (personal) information management.