Hendre Moolman is recruiting for Field-based Medical Liaison Managers to join the Medical Liaison Management Team of a leading pharmaceutical company covering Cardio-Metabolism.
Medical Liaison Manager Job Description:
Reporting to the Regional Business Leader, you will be responding to requests from healthcare professionals for medical/scientific information that will help them to effectively treat their patients with the company products.
Further responsibilities of this Medical Liaison Manager position include:
- To be part of a Regional field based leadership team, responding to requests from healthcare professionals for medical/scientific information that will help them to effectively treat their patients with the company products
- You will manage the important liaison between the HCP and the relevant internal functions at the company, exploring and identifying opportunities for building partnerships that benefits both parties
- Being field based, you will be providing first line medical support to the local sales team, helping them understand the medical needs of local customers, whilst adhering to the ABPI Code of Practice
- Naturally, you will ensure that all of your work complies with the company’s and other regulatory and industry procedures and standards, including the ABPI code of practice
As Medical Liaison Manager you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A life sciences degree and/or proven experience of working in a clinical or scientific role within the pharmaceutical industry or the NHS.
- A sound understanding of the NHS and the ABPI Code of Practice
- Skilled at understanding, analysing and interpreting data from clinical trials. Your knack for conveying complex concepts concisely combined with your excellent presentation skills will enable you to translate and communicate that data
- Your positive and proactive approach combined with excellent communication, inter-personal and influencing skills will enable you to build and sustain partnerships in your locality
- Planning and project management skills, combined with time management skills, will allow you to optimise and prioritise activities in order to deliver the most efficient service to your healthcare professionals
- The insight gained by your interactions with healthcare professionals will allow you to proactively contribute to strategic discussions to improve the quality and relevance of the research and data generated by the Company.
How to apply:
For more information please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 870 023 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL23640 in all correspondence.