Are you a recent graduate? CK Clinical, the UK’s leading independent clinical and pharmaceutical recruitment consultancy is currently looking for a Trainee Clinical Recruitment Consultant to join their team based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire, UK.
The key objectives of this Trainee Clinical Recruitment Consultant role will include:
- To interview and Register candidates for the Clinical recruitment team
- To support the placement process through assisting Consultants working on Key accounts
- Through a good level of support help the team produce fees in excess of target on a consistent basis
- To promote the company and business by the development of excellent working relationships with clients and candidates.
The ideal candidate for this Trainee Clinical Recruitment Consultant position will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in scientific discipline. Exceptional candidates of graduate calibre will be considered.
- Work experience (eg student placement) in scientific environment, or within sales environment
- Computer literate in Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills including ability to modify communication style to suit situations
- Excellent influencing skills including the ability to overcome objections
- Able to meet and interact positively and confidently with new and varied people
- Able to listen actively, ask questions, clarify points to check understanding
- Prioritises objectives to make best use of time and resources
- Takes personal responsibility for completion of tasks/projects within set timeframes
- Detail conscious and a strong completer/finisher
- Proactive in approach and achievement orientated
- Shows tenacity and persistence in reaching goals
- Able to work on own initiative with limited supervision
- Is aware of cost implications of actions
- Team worker who is able to build relationships with others
- Shows respect and sensitivity for the views and needs of others
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take your career to the next level. CK Clinical strongly believe that our staff are our best asset, and have a track record of training, retention and development which is second to none.
For more information, or to apply for this Trainee Clinical Recruitment Consultant position, please contact Sarah at CK Clinical on 01438 743 047 or email email@example.com.
About CK Clinical
As the UK’s leading independent specialist recruitment company for the pharmaceutical industry, we help recruit well-informed, qualified and motivated candidates for permanent and contract positions across the UK and Europe.
We have a strong client list and a reputation of being a fair and transparent recruitment company. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to build on their career, with a company that upholds the highest standards and that will recognise and reward your hard work and efforts.