Are you thinking about a career in the pharmaceutical industry? There are many areas within the sector where there are severe skills shortages and where qualified workers are in demand. These careers offer the opportunity to contribute to medical care around the world and often offer excellent remuneration packages.
As part of our Drug Discovery and Development Careers spotlight, we have created an infographic helping job seekers with a background in science to get a foot in the door. This infographic has been created with information from our own extensive surveys including participants from the top pharmaceutical organisations, pharma professionals and experienced recruitment consultants plus data from the Bridging the skills gap in the biopharmaceutical industry report issued by the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry.
Using this wealth of information this infographic provides top tips on how you can best build a career, which areas are most in demand and where these fit in the industry.
Further support and advice:
- A guide to Medical Affairs – junior to mid-level positions
- Fancy a career in Clinical Quality Assurance?
- Career paths in PV / Drug Safety
- Fancy a career in clinical operations?
- The benefits of work experience when starting your career
- Find out more about the clinical sectors, jobs and read our ‘day in the life’ style interviews
- Watch our advice video on: Job hunting tips for the pharmaceutical industry
- How to write a CV for pharmaceutical jobs
- Interview tips specifically for the pharmaceutical industry