Working in Australia – The VISA

Visas & Immigration:

It is essential that, before traveling to Australia, you obtain a legitimate visa that will allow you to work in Australia. You will need to apply for a Working Holiday Visa, Permanent Resident Visa or 4-year business visa. If you are applying for permanent residency in Australia, ensure that you plan well ahead as these visas take longer to process. In certain circumstance a company can sponsor a highly skilled migrant on a 4-year work visa.

Continue reading

Posted in NewsTagged in , , ,

CK Clinical now active in the Australian Market

CK Clinical are very pleased to announce the launch of our Australian affiliate office. This means that we are now able to offer opportunities to candidates throughout Europe and Australia. Â Managing Director, Jonathan Hart Smith said “We are really excited that we can now offer our high quality recruitment services on a more Global scale through our Australian affiliate office. Â This really sets us apart and shows our commitment to giving candidates real choice”. Â This is a really exciting opportunity for peopel looking to emmigrate or travela nd work to enjoy what Australia has to offer with a helping hand from CK Clinical before they even leave the country.

Continue reading

Posted in Articles, General, NewsTagged in ,