1. You’re bored: Most people like to feel challenged at work. If you’re feeling restless and bored then it may be a sign that you are ready to take on more responsibility.
2. You dread going to work: So it’s Monday morning and you’re already wishing it was 5pm on a Friday? It sounds like you hate every second you are at work. Get out of there.
3. Your colleagues are driving your mad: They are irritating, offend you, distract you, talk loudly, gossip, arrive late and leave early. It might be time think about looking to work with more tolerable people.
4. You’re exhausted: You have too many projects on and not enough help – ok, we all need to take one for the team now and again but when it seems like there is no end in sight, it could be time to start thinking about moving on.
5. You don’t like your boss: The relationship you have with your boss can directly impact on your success and happiness at work. If you are having ongoing issues with an untrustworthy or a boss that is unwilling to help you succeed – find a new job with a new boss!
6. You’re not valued: It is important that you are making a valuable contribution to the company. If your employer is doing nothing to reward your efforts, find a company that will value your talent.
7. You’re friends are fed up with your whining: So your friends and family are starting to get tired of your constant complaining – get job hunting!