Shreeya Patel at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer to join a pharmaceutical company at its site in Yorkshire
As a Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer you will report to the Principal Regulatory Affairs Officer ans have the following responsibilities:
- Collate documents and prepare marketing authorisation applications.
- Prepare packaging in line with EU regulatory guidelines, submissions to external databases and liaising with user test teams.
- Preparation of type I and II variations.
- Assessment of PSUR data.
- Licence preparation, national, MRP and DCP.
- Prepare, review and submit CTAs.
Qualifications and skills:
The successful candidate for this Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer must have the following skills:
- Prior experience within regulatory affairs required.
- Knowledge of CTAs and MAAs.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Problem solving ability.
- Attention to detail.
This Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer role will include the following benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Incentive scheme
- Discounted gym
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer role, please contact Shreeya Patel on 01438 743 047 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference CL24273 in all correspondence.