Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical is recruiting for a contract Statistical Programmer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Europe for an initial 6 month contract.
Statistical Programmer Job Description
As Statistical Programmer, you will coordinate, perform and supervise, where appropriate, the programming activities related to project team and departmental deliverables.
The core responsibilities of this Statistical Programming job will include:
• Co-ordinate and provide programming input to Project Teams
• Co-ordinate and perform the programming review of database design specifications and Statistical Analysis Plans (SAP)
• Co-ordinate, perform and supervise, where appropriate, the development and validation of trial specific programs for analysis and reporting including the supervision of other programmers, where appropriate
• Co-ordinate and perform the peer review of program code and outputs
• Maintain and archive program documentation, both electronic and paper, in an appropriate manner, including cleaning the project directory
• Assist in improving / developing departmental processes, SOPs and documentation
• Interact with CROs and review their deliverables
• Undertake work according to current operating procedures and guidelines
• Provide programming training, presentations and support to colleagues
• Co-ordinate and develop adequately documented applications
• Provide programming support to the Biostatistics, Data Management and Medical Writing, PK and Clinical Groups
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
To be considered for this contract Statistical Programming position, you will hold an MSc or PhD degree in a Statistics or Mathematics discipline. You should also be familiar with the application of new statistical methods and theories in software solutions involving software like SAS.
How to apply:
Please contact Priya for more details.
Click here to apply online now.
For more information regarding this Statistical Programming position, please contact Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical on +44 (0)207 470 5670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for a Statistical Programming position in the Pharmaceutical Industry?
Click here to search our current Statistics positions online now.