A new opportunity has arisen to join an established pharmaceutical company in Buckinghamshire as a Senior Medical Information Executive.
As Senior Medical Information Executive, you will be involved in a broad range of activities, including assisting the Medical Affairs Manager to ensure the smooth day to day running of the UK Medical Information Function. You will provide medical information support to Sales and Marketing Departments, including copy approval work. You role will require you t o assist in the maintenance of internal Medical Information databases as well as mentoring and supporting other Medical Information.
- Work closely with marketing colleagues to develop promotional and advertising materials through inputting knowledge of the most up-to-date and key papers.
- Provide Sales and Marketing with scientific advice as and when requested.
- Collate and provide data for D&T/Formulary submissions as and when required.
- Production and maintenance of standard letters in line with key marketing messages.
- Attendance at relevant Sales and Marketing Meetings.
- Attendance at relevant conferences to include stand duties when the presence of Medical Information is requested.
- Contribute to Sales force training.
- Continued awareness of competitor activities, including awareness of key publications and feeding this down to Sales and Marketing and Sales force when required.
- Feedback to Marketing colleagues of any issues that arise as a result of enquiry handling and management.
- Production of Monthly reports on the enquiry profile of key marketed products for Marketing Divisions.
- Answer enquiries on products from external sources received by telephone, inwriting or electronically.
- Answer enquiries on products and competitor products from the Sales force, Marketing and Medical Departments received by telephone, in writing or electronically.
- Continual close working with Medical Information colleagues throughout the LEO Group.
- Assist in maintaining and updating an internal database of standard letters and questions and answers using information from internal and external sources.
- Assist the Medical Affairs Manager in mentoring other Medical Information colleagues, such as the Medical Information Officer and Medical Affairs Assistant.
- Ensure adequate reporting of adverse events to UK Pharmacovigilance Department, via the Medical Information Enquiry Database.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree level education/Pharmacist/Nurse or equivalent.
- Proven experience within a Pharmaceutical Company Medical Information Department.
- Knowledge of the ABPI Cope of Practice and PIPA UK Guidelines on Standards for Medical Information Departments.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with attention to detail.
- Conscientious, self-motivated, willing to learn, adaptable and methodical.
- Able to work well under pressure.
For more information, or to apply for this Senior Medical Information Executive position, please contact Hendre at CK Clinical on +44 (0)1438 870 023 or email email@example.com quoting 21114 to make us aware of your interest.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to search our current Medical Information jobs online now.