This week’s pharmaceutical job of the week is a Senior Pharmacovigilance Officer job. This job has been chosen as:
- A new opportunity has arisen to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Guildford on a permanent basis.
- This organisation is a global integrated healthcare leader focused on patients’ needs.
- Offering a competitive salary £30,000 – £40,000 along with excellent benefits.
- An ideal candidate must have extensive work experience in Drug Safety or pharmacovigilance.
- The main purpose of the role is to assist the Manager in the preparation and maintenance of documentation including management of clinical or post authorisation study activities, patient support programmes, digital programmes and or Market research programmes in relation to pharmacovigilance activities.