Posted in Featured Jobs, News
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for three Medical Science Liaisons to join a global pharmaceutical company in a permanent field based role in either London, North West England, or North England.
Medical Science Liaison Job Description
As a Medical Science Liaison the main purpose of your role will be to build partnerships with external healthcare professionals, to communicate evidence based critical scientific, technical and development issues relating to company products/compounds and the therapeutic areas they relate to.
Further responsibilities of this Medical Science Liaison position will include:
- Development of partnerships with investigators, opinion leaders and healthcare professionals scientific, evidence based communication and education
- Clinical trial activities
- Investigator-initiated studies (IITs)
- Scientific projects & research
- Publications (abstracts, posters, case studies and peer reviewed papers)
- Scientific support to marketing teams and their programmes,
- Input and/or attendance at medical educational programmes, advisory boards, training
As a Medical Science Liaison you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience
- BSc (Hons) and significant medical/clinical experience
- PhD, MRPharmS, MB BS, MB ChB (desirable)
- Possesses a scientific qualification with significant medical/clinical experience
- The ability to understand, process, communicate and present scientific information to a high standard
- Possess excellent presentation skills
- External customer focus with strong networking capabilities and integration with KOLs
- Minimum 2 years pharmaceutical industry experience preferable.
- Understanding of clinical development and Good Clinical Research Practice is preferable
- Excellent influencing, networking, presentation and communication skills and a proven track record of team cross-functional team working
- Ability to manage multiple projects and adapt priorities according to business and strategic needs.
- The highest ethical standards, with a working knowledge of relevant clinical regulations and industry standards including Good Clinical Research Practice, and ABPI Code of Practice
As Medical Science Liaison you will be joining a global pharmaceutical company based in Surrey.
- You will be working with a global company with a strong pipeline in variety of therapy areas
- You will have the option of a car or car allowance
- The position will have a very good bonus linked to it
- Training and development is a priority for the company
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online now.
Please contact Hendre for more details.
For more information or to apply for this Medical Science Liaison position please contact Hendre Moolman on +44 (0)1438 842 970 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference CL24705 in all correspondence.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Click here to search our current Medical Information roles online now.
Posted in Featured Jobs, News
We are recruiting for Regional Scientific Liaison Manager to join a Pharmaceutical company in Buckinghamshire in a field-based position.
As Regional Scientific Liaison Manager you will initiate and maintain strong relationships with opinion leaders. You will also provide medical input at a regional level to enable business opportunities to be maximised and new leads created and developed within current regulatory and code requirements.
Further key responsibilities of this Regional Scientific Liaison Manager role ill include:
- Responsibility for medical input at a regional level to enable business opportunities to be maximised and new leads created and developed within current regulatory and code requirements.
- Contribution to the development and implementation of the medical – marketing strategy for key brands.
- Development and fostering of relationships with key clinical and non-clinical customers as required by the regional plan.
- Contribution to the identification and evaluation of Business Development opportunities at a local, national, cluster and corporate level.
- Responsibility for the provision of medical input to relevant national, regional and local Market Access submissions.
- Responsibility for the ongoing management of relevant Investigator Initiated Trials and some company clinical trials in conjunction with internal clinical resource.
- Responsibility for the medical sign off of relevant promotional and non-promotional material in line with the company SOPs and ABPI Code of Practice.
- Develop and foster excellent relationships with KOLs in the relevant therapeutic areas and maintain regular contact with them in conjunction with other functions.
The ideal candidate for this Regional Scientific Liaison Manager position will have the following knowledge and experience:
- Life science degree, ideally to PhD level but nursing/healthcare/pharmacist qualification will be considered.
- At least 18 months experience within medical department of a pharmaceutical company.
- Knowledge and understanding of the clinical trials process desirable – especially Phase III, IV and IITs.
- Thorough knowledge of the ABPI Code of Practice, Medicines Act and MHRA Blue Book is essential – both in the field as well as implementation in approval processes for materials.
- An understanding of Market Access processes e.g. SMC, AWMSG, and formulary applications preferable.
- An understanding/exposure to/experience in Business Development would be an advantage.
The successful candidate for this Regional Scientific Liaison Manager position will enjoy the benefits of working with a global Pharmaceutical company, including a COMPETITIVE SALARY, HOLIDAYS, and CAREER PROGRESSION.
For more information or to apply for this Medical Liaison Manager please contact Hendre on Tel: +44 (0)1438 743047 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 20000 to indicate your interest.
Alternatively, click here to apply for this Regional Scientific Liaison Manager position online now.