Posted in Industry News, Mobile news, News
CK Clinical’s specialist recruiters Hendre Moolman and Julia Day will be attending the 2016 MSLA Conference on the 22nd March. The conference is being held at the Park Inn Hotel at Heathrow Airport and has been titled ‘Meet, Share, Learn’ which is reflective of the core goals of the event. The format on the day has been structured to allow for substantial networking opportunities as well as the chance to learn about topical issues such as changes in the NHS, guidance on how to compliantly measure MSL activities, new code legislation and the sharing best practice and work experiences.
Hendre and Julia are looking forward to the event and will be available for a confidential chat should you be looking for a new position, or would like support with your staffing during 2016, call Hendre on 01438 743 047 or Julia on 01246 457719 to arrange
View Hendre’s meet the team page
View Julia’s meet the team page
Posted in Job News
Hendre Moolman is recruiting a Medical Science Liaison to join a pharmaceutical company in a field based role covering Northern England and Scotland covering Oncology.
The main responsibilities in this role include engaging with medical experts and healthcare professionals at various stages of the product life cycle and developing regional plans in alignment with the businesses medical plans.
You are required to have relevant pharmaceutical experience in Oncology or Haemotology and excellent communication and presentation skills.
Posted in News
Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison to join a pharmaceutical company in a field based role covering Oncology in Gloucestershire, Worcestershire and Herefordshire on a permanent basis.
The main responsibilities include identifying, developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with current and future external medical experts and regional healthcare professionals (HCPs) and developing regional plans to execute in alignment with overall medical plan.
To apply for this role you should have relevant experience working with Oncology and/or Haematology and excellent communications skills.
Posted in Job News
Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison to join a pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis. This field based role will be focussing on Haemotology in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
The main responsibilities in this role includes engaging with medical experts and other healthcare professionals (HCPs) at various stages of the product life cycle and acting as a primary contact to investigators with an interest in developing and conducting investigator initiated research.
To apply for this role you should have medical, nursing or a science degree, excellent communication skills and as well as experience working with Oncology and Haemotology.
Posted in Job News, News
Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison, Oncology to join a multinational pharmaceutical company in a field based role covering North West/ Staffordshire / North and South Yorkshire on a full time, permanent basis.
The main responsibilities for this role include establishing long term relationships with HCP’s and investigators to understand their views, preferences and interests in the assigned therapeutic area. Garnering Physician interest in current research and events and capturing their response to competitive compounds/clinical studies so to feed into the medical strategy.
Our client is looking for someone with thorough understanding of the UK NHS environment, and practical experience of implementing the ABPI Code of Practice.
Click here for more information on this role or to apply >
Posted in Featured Jobs, News
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for three Medical Science Liaisons to join a global pharmaceutical company in a permanent field based role in either London, North West England, or North England.
Medical Science Liaison Job Description
As a Medical Science Liaison the main purpose of your role will be to build partnerships with external healthcare professionals, to communicate evidence based critical scientific, technical and development issues relating to company products/compounds and the therapeutic areas they relate to.
Further responsibilities of this Medical Science Liaison position will include:
- Development of partnerships with investigators, opinion leaders and healthcare professionals scientific, evidence based communication and education
- Clinical trial activities
- Investigator-initiated studies (IITs)
- Scientific projects & research
- Publications (abstracts, posters, case studies and peer reviewed papers)
- Scientific support to marketing teams and their programmes,
- Input and/or attendance at medical educational programmes, advisory boards, training
As a Medical Science Liaison you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience
- BSc (Hons) and significant medical/clinical experience
- PhD, MRPharmS, MB BS, MB ChB (desirable)
- Possesses a scientific qualification with significant medical/clinical experience
- The ability to understand, process, communicate and present scientific information to a high standard
- Possess excellent presentation skills
- External customer focus with strong networking capabilities and integration with KOLs
- Minimum 2 years pharmaceutical industry experience preferable.
- Understanding of clinical development and Good Clinical Research Practice is preferable
- Excellent influencing, networking, presentation and communication skills and a proven track record of team cross-functional team working
- Ability to manage multiple projects and adapt priorities according to business and strategic needs.
- The highest ethical standards, with a working knowledge of relevant clinical regulations and industry standards including Good Clinical Research Practice, and ABPI Code of Practice
As Medical Science Liaison you will be joining a global pharmaceutical company based in Surrey.
- You will be working with a global company with a strong pipeline in variety of therapy areas
- You will have the option of a car or car allowance
- The position will have a very good bonus linked to it
- Training and development is a priority for the company
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online now.
Please contact Hendre for more details.
For more information or to apply for this Medical Science Liaison position please contact Hendre Moolman on +44 (0)1438 842 970 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference CL24705 in all correspondence.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Click here to search our current Medical Information roles online now.
Posted in Featured Jobs, News
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for field-based Medical Liaison Managers to join a Pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire.
Medical Liaison Manager Job Description:
Reporting to the Regional Business Leader, as a Medical Liaison Manager you will be responding to requests from healthcare professionals for medical/scientific information that will help them to effectively treat their patients with the company products. Further responsibilities of this Medical Liaison role will include:
- You will manage the important liaison between the HCP and the relevant internal functions at the company, exploring and identifying opportunities for building partnerships that benefits both parties
- Being field based you will be providing first line medical support to the local sales team, helping them understand the medical needs of local customers, whilst adhering to the ABPI Code of Practice
- Naturally, you will ensure that all of your work complies with the company’s and other regulatory and industry procedures and standards, including the ABPI code of practice
- To be successful in this role you will have a life sciences degree and/or proven experience of working in a clinical or scientific role within the pharmaceutical industry or the NHS. You will also have a sound understanding of the NHS and the ABPI Code of Practice
- You will be skilled at understanding, analysing and interpreting data from clinical trials. Your knack for conveying complex concepts concisely combined with your excellent presentation skills will enable you to translate and communicate that data
- Your positive and proactive approach combined with excellent communication, inter-personal and influencing skills will enable you to build and sustain partnerships in your locality
- Planning and project management skills, combined with time management skills, will allow you to optimise and prioritise activities in order to deliver the most efficient service to your healthcare professionals
- The insight gained by your interactions with healthcare professionals will allow you to proactively contribute to strategic discussions to improve the quality and relevance of the research and data generated by the Company
As Medical Liaison Manager, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Life Science Degree or higher post graduate qualification
- Previous Medical Information Experience
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritise workloads and to negotiate and meet deadlines
- Customer focused
- Team player
- Flexible approach
- Sound understanding of ABPI Code of Practice and NHS
How to apply:
Click here to apply online now.
For more information, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 870 023 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL23640 in all correspondence.