Posted in Job News, News
Posted in Featured Jobs, News, Uncategorized
Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Senior Medical Information Officer to join a pharmaceutical company in Surrey on a permanent basis.
Your main responsibilities in this role would be to maintain a proactive interface with internal customers such as marketing, sales, medical and regulatory to meet their information requirements. You will also be expected to inspect promotional material for technical accuracy and compliance with current legislation and ABPI Code of Practice.
To apply for this position you need to have demonstrable Medical Information experience, including promotional copy approval and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Posted in Featured Jobs, News
A global, broad-based health care company in Berkshire are recruiting for a Medical information Officer on a contract basis. The successful candidate will be doing copy approval work, enquiry handling and brand team work.
- Provision of accurate, relevant, timely information to internal and external customers in accordance with PIPA guidelines
- Timely, accurate approval of promotional material in accordance with the relevant codes of practice
- Provision of information to identify and support business development opportunities/product launches and contribute to the development of marketing campaigns
- Preparing letters, product summaries/reviews, assist with formulary packs.
- Assist sales activities by providing scientific/medical information, enquiry handling, clinical paper provision and training
- Assist in the maintenance and development of Medical Information IT and Library resources
- Provide representation of Medical Information in cross functional New Process Introduction
- Teams and Core Therapeutic Teams
- Keep abreast of emerging medical/scientific information and the potential impact on the business (horizon scanning activities)
- Support brand marketing teams with up to date information on products, disease areas and competitor activity
- Copy Approval of promotional material in line with ABPI Code.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Life Sciences/Pharmacy Degree desirable
- Experience in medical information is essential
- Candidate needs to be available to start on July the 25th 2011
- Experience with Copy approval is essential (although role will not involve final sign off of materials)
For more information, or to apply for this Medical Information Officer role, please contact Krishna at CK Clinical on email@example.com
Posted in Featured Jobs, General, News
One of the top Pharmaceutical companies is looking for a Medical Information Associate to join their team based in Middlesex.
The successful candidate will provide up-to-date and relevant medical, technical and pharmaceutical information on the company’s marketed, discontinued or pipeline products to internal and external customers. You will liaise with doctors, pharmacists, nurses, patients and company representatives. <p>
As a Medical Information Associate your main responsibilities will include:
- Answering routine product enquiries from Health Care Professionals on the company’s portfolio and escalate to company Safety where appropriate
- Liaising with peers for complex enquiry resolution
- Utilising available resources for answering enquiries
- Providing verbal/written answers to product enquiries from Members of the Public on the company Portfolio and refer to Health Care Professional in line with the ABPI code of conduct
- Responding to customer’s product enquiries within the ABPI guidelines and limits set by the Medical Information department
- Liaising with Customer Contact Centre to ensure high quality response to customers
- Sharing knowledge, experience and understanding to optimise team effectiveness
- Some product alignment and ad hoc project work
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree in pharmacy, pharmacology or other life science degree or relevant experience
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to communicate information clearly and logically, both orally and in written form
- Ability to assimilate and interpret information
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise own workload
For more information, or to apply for this Medical Information Associate position, please contact Krishna at CK Clinical on 01438 743 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL21485 in all correspondence.
Posted in General, News
Meet some of our best Drug Safety and Medical Information candidates below.
For more information regarding any of the candidates featured below, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 743 047 or email email@example.com.
Medical Information Officer
– Location: Greater London
– Reference: 103892
- A qualified pharmacist with a strong Medical Affairs
- Skilled in liaising with advertising agencies and brand managers to support development of and review promotional materials in line with industry Codes of conduct
- Experienced in facilitating approvals of promotional pieces
- Has provided input into the preparation of Regulatory submissions
- Skilled in supporting medical information to develop FAQs and information required in preparation for product launches
- Immediately available
Senior Medical Writer – Berkshire, UK
– Location: Berkshire, UK
– Reference: 73286
- An experienced Medical Information Officer and medical writer.
- A broad range of experience in various therapeutic areas.
- Has been involved in a number of publications such as monographs, medical comments and manuscripts.
- A strong grasp on the ABPI code of practice
- Skilled at close liaison with marketing, clinical research, PR and, UK and International contacts.
- Has been signature in ABPI approval process of promotional literature.
- Has experience in providing scientific advice on marketing and sales.
- Immediately available
Senior Drug Safety Officer
– Location – Surrey, UK
– Reference: 46186
- A Masters qualified candidate with roughly 8 years experience in Drug Safety.
- E experience in monitoring procedures and processes, with knowledge of applicable regulations to achieve regulatory compliance and pro-active surveillance
- Has supported the project teams for assigned developmental and marketed drugs in different therapeutic areas – which include cardiovascular, infectious diseases, metabolism, neuroscience and oncology.
- Skilled at quality checking Serious Adverse Events/Post Marketing Adverse Events
- Experienced in compiling and writing of periodic and annual safety documents
- Available early December 2010
Posted in Featured Jobs, News
CK Clinical is currently looking for a Senior Medical Information Advisor to join a Pharmaceutical company based in Berkshire, UK.
The key responsibilities of this Senior Medical Information Advisor role will include the following:
- Provide up-to-date, accurate product information in response to external or internal enquiries on company products, in accordance with the Department Process and the ABPI code, ensuring that target response times are met.
- Revise/ produce new standard letters and responses to non-standard enquiries on specified products in conjunction with the relevant Scientific Adviser.
- Process potential Adverse Events and Technical Complaints in accordance with the appropriate Working Instruction or Department Process in order to facilitate compliance with MHRA regulations, ensuring 100% compliance with respect to timelines (Corporate and MHRA)and data quality.
- Maintain accurate records of enquiries handled e.g. in Siebel.
- Maintain product information systems and standards in order to provide accurate and high quality product information.
- Review promotional material for designated products for scientific accuracy and compliance with ABPI Code, using Zinc.
Qualifications and Experience:
The successful candidates for this Senior Medical Information Advisor position will hold the following qualifications and experience:
- Pharmacy/ Science degree.
- Previous experience of medical information in the pharmaceutical industry or hospital pharmacy.
- Proficiency in a range of computer software applications.
- Excellent communication skills, on the phone and in writing.
- Good knowledge of literature databases; able to choose appropriately and perform competent searches.
- Interpret published literature accurately.
- Good understanding of the relevant areas of the ABPI code.
For more information, or to apply for this Senior Medical Information Advisor position, please contact Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical on +44 (0)1438 870 023 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 20713 to indicate your interest.
Alternatively, click here to apply for this Senior Medical Information Advisor position online now.
Posted in Featured Jobs, News
We are recruiting for a Medical Information Officer to join an established Pharmaceutical company in Middlesex. As a Medical Information Officer, you will provide a timely, high quality Medical Information service to both internal and external customers, including handling adverse event reports and technical complaints. You will interact with Sales and Marketing for designated therapeutic areas. Part of your role will include providing assistance with copy approval and participate in project work as required.
Key responsibilities of this Medical Information Officer role will be to:
- Respond to enquiries on company products and therapy areas within timescales agreed with the enquirer and in accordance with the company Standard Operating Procedure.
- Where relevant to seek advice from, or refer enquiries to, the Senior Medical Information Officers, Medical Information Manager, Medical Advisor and/or Medical Director;
- Prepare standard responses for “frequently asked questions”, subject to approval from Medical Advisor/Medical Director;
- Carry out literature searches of in-house and external databases in response to requests for information;
- Ensure that all potential adverse drug reactions received are processed without delay and in accordance with the current SOP(s);
- Maintain the Medical Information enquiry management database;
- Proactively provide relevant scientific, news and business information to internal customers in the Sales, Marketing and Medical Departments;
- Rapidly appraise scientific and medical journals for content that may have immediate or long-term impact on the Companies’ activities, and after discussion with the Medical Information Manager, to notify colleagues with a critical overview;
- Liaise with the Medical Information Manager on a fortnightly and ad hoc basis;
- Participate in and feedback from conferences and meetings as required;
- Work with Senior MIO to identify and work on areas for competency development to enable additional functions to be undertaken;
- Ensure that all work complies with current SOPs, the ABPI Code of Practice and the Medicines Act.
The ideal candidate for this Medical Information Officer will be educated to a minimum degree level in pharmacy, pharmacology, life sciences or chemistry. You will also hold the following skills and competencies:
- Ability to communicate confidently with people at all levels within and outside the company
- A team player
- Commercially aware
- Computer literacy including familiarity with the Internet, CD-ROM/online searching and MS Office applications
How to Apply
For more information, or to apply for this Medical Information Officer job, please contact Hendre Moolman on +44 (0)1438 870 023 or email email@example.com quoting 19446 to indicate your interest.
Alternatively, click here to apply for this Medical Information Officer job now.
About CK Clinical
Here at CK Clinical, we pride ourselves on our honest and supportive approach. Our team of specialist recruiters and career consultants are here to help you achieve your career ambitions within the clinical and pharmaceutical industry. We can actively offer you careers advice, help with writing your CV, assistance with your interview preparation and provide you with up to date information about the industry.