Posted in Job News, News
Hamayon Farhad Salam is recruiting for a Medical Information Manager to join a pharmaceutical company in Cambridgeshire on a 12 month contract.
Responsibilities include developing and delivering medical communication materials and tools and supporting the development of region-wide satellite symposia and educational events.
To be considered for this role you need to have experience reviewing ABPI and Oncology.
Posted in Job News, News
Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Medical Information Manager, Oncology to join a multinational pharmaceutical company based in the Home Counties on a 12 month contract.
The main responsibilities of this role include providing input and guidance on contents and reviews for approval of non-promotional materials according to SOPs.
Our client requires someone with oncology experience and APBI code knowledge.
Posted in Featured Jobs, News
Mylene Paumier at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Medical Information Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Germany on a permanent basis.
Medical Information Manager Job Description:
As Medical Information Manager you will be responsible for:
- Management and accountable for correctness, actuality, plausibility, consistency and safety of all informative texts (spc, leaflet, publicity)
- Medical-pharmaceutical consulting hotline
- Medical and pharmaceutical correspondence with patients, pharmacists, doctors
- Correspondence with agencies wrt leaflet and spc
- Contact point for any medical and pharmaceutical queries from internally or externally, in close cooperation with QA
As Medical Information Manager, you will also be responsible for managing all local aspects of PV for DEA:
- Cooperating with EU PV team wrt Psurs, audits
- Collect quality information concerning adverse drug reactions (ADRs) with Company products
- Follow-up local cases for further clarification with the reporter and HCPs and completeness when necessary (according to the SOP)
- Forward the ADR/AE information to the Pharmacovigilance Department Region II as per the applicable SOP
- Complete the management and reporting of processed AE/ADR cases received locally or from the Region II Pharmacovigilance Department to the local CA if required in accordance with local regulations
- Ensure the receipt of product quality complaints and communication to the Medical Information team
- Ensure timely submission of the PSURs distributed to them and maintain a submission log
- Ensure local literature monitoring
- Upon the receipt of the updated Reference Safety Information inform Regulatory Departments of variation requirements to the local SPCs;
- Ensure and monitor Pharmacovigilance compliance with local regulations;
- Notify the EEA QPPV regarding any new or additional national Pharmacovigilance requirements for the countries of responsibility
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
To be considered for this Medical Information Manager position, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Excellent and broad pharmaceutical and pharmacological knowledge
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of relevant local end EU legislation, guidelines and best practice related to pharmacovigilance and medical information
- Practical work experience in a public or hospital pharmacy
- Good understanding of technical aspects (regulatory timelines and requirements, QA, IP, manufacturing aspects etc)
- Excellent German and fluent English
How to Apply:
Please contact Mylene for more details.
Click here to apply online >
For more information or to apply for this Medical Information Manager position, please contact Mylene Paumier on 01438 743047 or email: email@example.com. Please quote reference CL24562 in all correspondence.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Click here to search our other Medical Information jobs online now.