Posted in Featured Jobs, News
Moin Din at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a number of Medic positions in the UK pharmaceutical industry.
Please click on the links below to find out more and apply online now:
Medical Advisor – South East, UK
Associate Director of PV – South East, UK
Interim Head of Medical Affairs – UK
Senior Medical Advisor – UK
Medical Director – UK
Medical Affairs Manager – South East, UK
Please contact MOin for more details.
For more information regarding medically qualified positions within the pharmaceutical industry in the UK and across Europe, please contact Moin Din on +44 (0)207 470 5670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register your CV
Click here to register your CV online now.
Once your CV has been registered, one of our specialist pharmaceutical Recruitment Consultants will be in contact with you to discuss your requirements and any Physician jobs we are currently recruit for.
Posted in Featured Jobs, News
A successful Pharmaceutical company is currently looking for an EU Medical Advisor to join their team based in Hertfordshire, UK.
The main focus of this EU Medical Advisor position will be to:
- Provide medical affairs support for pre and post launch activities for existing and future products for Northern Europe
- Provide medical affairs support for local market access activities in Europe North Region
- Align with Europe North Medical Director for key governance requirements
As EU Medical Advisor, your main responsibilities will include:
- Close collaboration with internal business partners and European Brand Managers to jointly produce and execute strategic pre and post launch plan for two products
- Collaboration with Therapeutic Area Head on development of medical strategy
- Management of local Phase IV and Investigator Led Study programs. Work with local investigators to support the proposals from concept inception to implementation and publication of study. Identify local data requirements and implement appropriate strategies to gather and publish these data. Also provide medical input to clinical development where required.
- Identification and development of local Key Opinion Leader as well as rising stars strategy. This includes building and maintenance of relationships with KOLs within Northern Europe Region.
- Support local and pan-European Advisory Boards
- Provision of active medical support for local market access and HTA activities including stakeholder management, submission development and related projects
- Provide in-depth knowledge and medical training to sales force on specific product related topics
The successful candidate:
The ideal candidate for this EU Medical Advisor position will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Medical or equivalent Degree. Registered with GMC or other similar
- Diploma of Pharmaceutical Medicine is desirable but not essential
- Intimate knowledge of local country therapy infrastructure including key opinion leaders, major centres, market access and other related activities
- Adequate clinical and industry experience of specialist care is essential, ideally in neurology or epilepsy and in post registration medicine
- Previous experience in medical affairs required
For more information or to apply for this EU Medical Advisor position, please contact Ben Traies at CK Clinical on 01438 870021 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference CL21834 in all correspondence.
Posted in Featured Jobs, News
A leading pharmaceutical company is looking for a Medical Advisor to join their team based in Buckinghamshire, UK.
In your role as Medical Advisor you will provide medical input into Marketing and Sales Strategy and Medical support for operations for all company products, with particular emphasis on Dermatology division products. You will need to be GMC registered and experience in Dermatology would be advantageous.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with existing and emerging Key Opinion Leaders.
- Maintain up to date clinical knowledge in appropriate therapeutic areas, and provide appropriate strategic and operational input into company objectives.
- Provide Marketing Divisions with an efficient and effective PMCPA Code compliant medical approval service to help optimise achieving business goals.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with appropriate corporate and UK personnel.
- Work closely with UK Marketing in drafting phase IV study proposals for submission to corporate approvals group.
- Attend relevant conferences and scientific meetings to maintain and develop a network of contacts with specialists and customers within the company’s therapy areas and within the industry.
- Liaise with Local and Corporate Marketing in respect of agreeing management of senior/international KOLs.
- Regularly review clinical articles relating to therapeutic area and attend update events such as scientific meetings, conferences/symposia.
- Keep up to date with Code rulings/advice. Review and approve promotional material to ensure Code compliance.
- Attend appropriate Corporate Medical/Marketing Meetings.
- Influence HQ in gaining approval for phase IV studies which meet identified local marketing needs. Thereafter support implementation and operation as appropriate.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Medically qualified.
- Appropriate level of clinical experience.
- An interest and experience of Dermatology would be advantageous.
- Suitable amount of pharmaceutical industry experience, mainly/most recently in a Dermatology therapeutic area.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
For more information or to apply for this Medical Advisor position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 870 023 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL21598 in all correspondence.