Posted in News
Paul De Challans is recruiting for a Senior Clinical Programmer to join a pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire on a contract basis.
Responsibilities of this clinical job include providing technical coaching and mentoring of DDE standards and guidelines to the Assistant Clinical Programmer, Associate Clinical Programmers and /or Clinical Programmers and to develop and maintain the DDE programming standards, conventions and best practices for the studies in a program.
To apply for this position you must have extensive experience with Clinical Data Management systems, be adapt at programme languages such as SQL, PL/SQL, C# or SAS and be able to implement advanced principles, theories and concepts for one or more sub-functions within CDM.
Posted in Featured Jobs, News
Mylene Paumier is recruiting for a Manager Statistical Programming to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Hertfordshire on a 6 months contract.
Statistical Programming Job Description:
As Manager Statistical Programming the main purpose of your role will be to:
- Support the Biostatistics team by supporting the computing environment
- Contribute to the overall efficiency and best practice running of the Biostatistics systems, demonstrating the ability to work efficiently and to a high standard within a clinical team environment
Further responsibilities of this Manager Statistical Programming position will include:
- Overseeing and managing programming activities which may be conducted by external vendors
- Working with external vendors in order to develop or monitor the content and structure of SAS and related Software installations
- Developing and maintaining SOPs, SWPs and other related technical documents, providing input and feedback
- Providing input in developing statistical analysis plans, specifications of analysis datasets, validation plans, and other related documents and determining and researching SAS software upgrades and related system maintenance issues
- Writing and Executing systems and macro testing (IQ/OQ/UAT), and delivering training.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
As Manager Statistical Programming, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related science discipline preferred (Masters degree preferred)
- Experience in SAS programming for phase I-IV clinical trials in a pharmaceutical/CRO environment
- Some management experience in a pharmaceutical/CRO programming environment or demonstrated significant leadership of SAS programming activities in a clinical pharmaceutical/CRO environment
- Validation and Systems Development Life Cycle
- Experience using SAS-Base, MACRO, STAT, GRAPH, ACCESS, MS Office. Proven experience with Unix and Windows operating systems
- Understanding of FDA guidelines.
- Hands-on experience with industry tools including biostatistics platforms, ETL, standard reporting and visualization tools (e.g. Base SAS, SAS CDI, SAS Data Miner, JMP, SAS DD, Oracle HLS, Oracle CDC/Waban, Informatica, Business Objects, i/J Review, Spotfire)
How to apply:
Please contact Mylene for more details.
Click here to apply online now.
For more information regarding this Statistical Programming job, please contact Mylene Paumier at CK Clinical on 01438 743047 or email: email@example.com. Please quote reference CL24401 in all correspondence.
Are you looking for a Statistical Programming job?
Click here to search our Statistical Programmer jobs online now.