A Health Economics Modelling Consultant is required to join our client – one of Europe’s leading consultancies in Health Economics, pricing and reimbursement and Modelling field, based in Hertfordshire, UK.
This client, based in Hertfordshire, is responsible for helping companies make key decisions that get drugs to market in a range of environments as well as ultimately benefiting patients all over the world.
The Health Economics Modelling team are the go-to agency for imaginative and HTA-compliant health economic modelling that is tightly aligned with scientific evidence and strategic value positioning, efficiently produced, and presented in a clear and compelling manner relevant to its audience.
The team conducts cost-effectiveness and budget impact analysis of drugs and devices, but also include wider forms of modelling to assess and articulate product value, often in conjunction with teams from the other business units. Projects may variously employ mathematical, statistical, economic and operational research modelling techniques applied to the evaluation of drugs and devices in a wide range of health conditions.
As Health Economics Modelling Consultant your role will include:
1. Providing a high level of relationship management and liaising with existing clients, and foster ing business development with business development managers through project work and contacts.
2. Providing high quality, timely, scientific/strategic solutions to meet client needs
3. To project manage the timely and on-budget delivery of project scopes, plans and deliverables; and gain agreement for these from the internal and external teams, including the companies Principal Health Economist.
4. To line manage a team of Senior Analysts and Analysts, ensuring that staff are adequately supported, motivated and directed.
5. To lead by example on aspects of client presentation and project delivery.
6. To co-ordinate cross-practice/geography projects.
7. To feed ideas for process improvement into the organisation.
Whilst this role is at Consultant level, for the right candidate there are opportunities at more senior and analyst levels.
For more information, or to apply for this Health Economics Modelling Consultant job, please contact please contact Jonathan on 01438 743047 or email at email@example.com.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Search our current Health Economics roles online now.