A rare opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Area Sales Director.
As a sales professional, you will be responsible for achieving revenue objectives in geographic or specifically-named account territories including identifying sales opportunities, qualifying opportunities, and efficiently leveraging resources in order to bring opportunities to successful conclusion. Not only this, but you will also be responsible for maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction in order to remain consistent with the client’s business principles.
On a day-to-day basis you will also be responsible for:
– Consistent attainment of all revenue and booking targets within assigned territory, per targets based on position referenced above
– Development and execution of strategic sales plans as it relates to specific opportunities within assigned territory
– Representing the company in the field, in a manner consistent with company business principles and ethics
– Directly responsible for closing sales transactions with clients and prospects
– Coordination of resources within sales and other departments in order to achieve objectives
– Maintaining and updating sales plans, account and opportunity data within company systems as directed, including SalesForce.com
– Quarterly and/or annual sales targets differ by title/position and are covered under a separate document
To be considered, you must have experience of working within a successful international sales team and have a demonstrated consistent track record in exceeding sales targets. You will also be expected to have a sound working knowledge of the life sciences industry. The following skills and qualifications are also desirable:
– Demonstrated consistent tenacity and drive to achieve goals
– Strong application software sales experience
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Demonstrated success with process approached selling
– Strong business planning and organisational skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the largest and most successful EDC companies in the country. Working within a team at the core of the business, you will be given the freedom to work with great autonomy in a supportive environment.
For more information on this role please contact Sarah Brunnen on 01438 870022 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference No.18786. Alternatively, to apply please click here.
Not quite what you are looking for? Click here to apply for other jobs in the pharmaceutical industry.