Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Statistical Programmer to join an established Pharmaceutical organisation based in the UK.
As Statistical Programmer you will support the Biostatistics team by carrying out and overseeing activities of statistical programmers and external vendors to ensure timely and accurate programming and validation activities or clinical studies.
Main duties includes:
- Overseeing and managing programming activities conducted by
- Supervising Programmers and their activities including assignment of projects.
- Working with external vendors in order to develop or monitor the content and structure of SAS data sets and working closely with Project Statisticians to ensure related timelines are met for producing analysis data sets, tables, listings and graphs for clinical study reports, maintaining standards for programming activities.
- Providing statistical programming and validation support forclinical study reports to achieve timely progress in the following areas: analysis datasets, statistical tables, figures, listings, Integrated Summaries of Safety (ISS), Integrated Summaries of Efficacy (ISE), electronic submissions and other internal and external requests).
- Accessing and convertingdata to SAS from ClinTrial Database management system and PC file formats.
- Developing and maintaining SOPs, SWPs and other relatedtechnical documents, providing input to the Database and CRF Development and providing feedback to the Data Management.
- Providing input in developing statistical analysis plans, specifications of analysis datasets, validation plans, and other related documents and determining and researching SAS software upgrades and related system maintenance issues.
- Pursuing individual professional development and continuing education opportunities, attending conferences and bringing in new ideas to improve the programming process.
The ideal candidate:
To be considered for this Statistical Programming job you should hold a BSc in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or other related discipline, together with proven experience of working within a Pharmaceutical/CRO/Biotechnology company. You will have experience and knowledge of SAS Programming within Phases I-IV and can demonstrate significant leadership skills within this area.