Mylene Paumier at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Statistical Programmer to join a Pharmaceutical company at their site based in Paris on a permanent basis.
Statistical Programmer Job Description:
As Statistical Programmer your main responsibilities will be to:
- Work closely with the Biostatistical department in order to provide technical support for clinical trials. In this context, the candidate could have some clients contacts, but this is not a major part of the job.
- Write programs for ADs (analysis datasets) based on the SAP (statistical analysis plan),
- Create programs for tables, figures and listings for the CSR (clinical study report),
- Perform QC (quality control) of statistical programs,
- Create tables and figures based on the SAP.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
As Statistical programmer, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Scientific degree,
- Extensive SAS knowledge, other statistical software knowledge is a plus,
- Good knowledge of data mining tools,
- Good team player,
- Flexible to work on diverse projects in various disease areas,
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Reporting to the Data Management Director Manager.
How to Apply:
For more information or to apply for this Statistical Programmer position, please contact Mylene Paumier on +44 (0)207 470 5672 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL24778 in all correspondence.
Search our Jobs