Mylene Paumier is recruiting for a Statistical Programmer to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Netherlands on a permanent basis.
Statistical Programmer Job Description:
As Statistical Programmer, you will be responsible for:
- The extraction and creation of analysis data sets and programming of statistical summary tables
- You will work closely with the local biostatisticians and link with global programmers to understand and where applicable align to standardization of programs
- You will be able to handle complex statistical programming issues independently
- You will bring ideas for new projects and take the initiative to solve issues.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
As Statistical Programmer, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Strong interest in medical science
- Experience in statistical programming in SAS
- A team player with good communication skills.
- Expert knowledge of SAS software
- Experience creating analysis datasets and programming tables, figures and listings.
- A good understanding of databases, clinical trial practices, and regulatory requirements (i.e GCP, ICH).
- Work independently with low supervision
- A self-starter
- Excellent statistical and analytical skills.
- Fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
How to apply:
For more information regarding this Statistical Programmer position, please contact Mylene Paumier on 01438 743047 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL24410 in all correspondence.