As Statistical Programmer you will:
- Provide technical expertise for the conduct of clinical trials, and who will work with minimal supervision to support various programming activities related to the analysis and reporting of clinical study data
- Deliver best value and high quality service
- Ensure quality control (QC) on all process and technical activities related to derived dataset, table, listing, and figure programming in accordance with corporate quality standards, WSOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP and/or other international regulatory requirements are performed.
- Assist in the coordination of project start-up activities, including Unix/PMED project area set-up,creation of global programs (e.g., setup.sas, formats.sas, etc.), tracking spreadsheets, and required documentation.
- Assist in the production and QC of derived dataset specifications, programming specifications, and other process supporting documents.
- Use efficient programming techniques to produce derived datasets, tables, figures and data listings of any complexity and QC low-medium complexity derived datasets, tables, figures and data listings.
- Check own work in an ongoing way to ensure first-time quality.
- Maintain all supporting documentation for studies in accordance with WSOPs/Guidelines to ensure traceability and regulatory compliance.
- Proactively participate in quality improvement initiatives.
- Develop wider knowledge of SAS and other relevant programming languages and processes within the GRO, Biostatistics, and Medical arenas.
- Provide relevant training and mentorship to staff and project teams as appropriate.
- Assist project teams in the resolution of problems encountered in the conduct of their daily work.
As Statistical Programmer II you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A BSc Degree in a Scientific discipline, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science OR Equivalent
- Proven experience of working within a CRO/Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology organisation
- Proficient in SAS Programming and have knowledge of the programming and reporting process.
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment and to work within a team or independently.
How to apply:
For more information, please contact Priya Mukherjee on +44(0)1438 870028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL23703 in all correspondence.