Mylene Paumier at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Statistical Programmer to join an international contract research organisation at their site based in Belgium on a contract basis.
As Statistical Programmer, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Co-ordinate the creation of analysis dataset specifications in the ADaM standard, if needed.
- Co-ordinate the programming of analysis datasets, using specific SAS macros.
- Co-ordinate the creation of the metadata files (define.xml) using specific SAS macros.
- Ensuring traceability between SDTM and ADaM data.
- Co-ordinate the production of tables, listings & figures, the restructuring, review and integration of external data, the generation of consistency check programs and QC listings.
- Co-ordinate the transfer of data according to customer specific requirements.
- Develop adequately documented programs for the generation of randomisation schema/program.
- Set & maintain professional programming standards.
- Maintain & archive program documentation – both electronic & paper – in an appropriate manner.
- Maintain awareness of current features & new developments in SAS.
- Maintain professional programming standards.
Qualifications and skills:
The successful candidate for this Statistical programmer role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Relevant clinical trial SAS experience
- Proficient SAS programming skills with mastery of SAS/STAT SAS/BASE, SAS macro language.
- Capacity to interface with clinicians, statisticians and data managers as statistical programmer in charge of a clinical trial
- Capacity to work independently or under the guidance of a senior MSD programmer
- Ability to work complying to the company programming SOPs, data standards and macro library as well as capacity to develop project specific code independently under company SOPs
For more information or to apply for this Statistical Programmer position, please contact Mylene Paumier on 01438 743047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL24437 in all correspondence.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to register your CV with CK Clinical today.
Once registered, one of our specialist Pharmaceutical Recruitment Consultants will be in contact to discuss your requirements and any relevant pharmaceutical jobs we are recruiting for at the moment. Good luck with your job hunt!