Based at the Head Office of a successful, global, full-service CRO, as Senior VP of Medicines Development you will work closely with the CEO in a strategic position overseeing operational aspects of the company’s activities.
The main responsibilities of this Senior VP of Medicines Development will include:
– Supporting and managing senior staff heading up various disciplines to ensure the highest levels of client service and sustainable company growth on a global basis.
– Indentifying new business opportunities and successfully gain new development contracts.
This is very much an outwardly focused position, requiring an individual with strong communication and leadership skills, an entrepreneurial spirit and a high level of self-motivation.
Further requirements of this Senior VP of Medicines Development position include:
- Very extensive pharmaceutical industry experience, including a strong CRO background
- High level of experience within either Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance or Clinical Operations
- Experience of managing senior staff
- Expert knowledge of EU Pharmaceutical guidelines and regulations
- Excellent project management skills
For further information on this vacancy or indeed any other opportunity advertised on our website please contact Jim Gleeson on Tel: +44 (0) 1438 870027 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.