Mylene Paumier at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Senior Statistician to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Switzerland on a permanent basis.
As Senior Statistician, your responsibilities will include
- All statistical tasks of individual clinical trials.
- All statistical tasks on the assigned clinical trials, and perform these tasks with a high level of independence e.g.: clinical trial design/planning, analysis plan, reporting activities including exploratory analyses and additional analyses to support publications, plus statistical consultation during the running phase.
- May be assigned to lead a small project or parts (e.g. indication) of a project, initially under the guidance of a more experienced statistician, but with increasing autonomy and accountability.
- Track clinical trial/allocated project activities and milestones.
- Ensure timeliness and adequate quality for the assigned trials and project tasks.
- Participate in or lead non-clinical project activities as needed.
- Establish and maintain sound working relationships and
buy cheap generic propecia
effective communication within the Clinical Trial Team/International Clinical Team
As Senior Statistician, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- At least Masters Degree in Statistics (or equivalent degree) with experience or PhD with experience.
- Fluent English (oral or written).
- Experience in all tasks of a Trial Statistician.
- Proven knowledge in Statistics and its applications to clinical trials. Proven knowledge of drug development and HA guidelines.
- Background medical knowledge, preferably in relation to the specific therapeutic area.
- Proven knowledge of statistical software packages.
- Good communication and presentation skills. Good team player
For more information or to apply for this Senior Statistician position, please contact Mylene Paumier on +44 (0)207 470 5672 or email: email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please quote reference CL25702 in all correspondence.