Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Statistical Programmer to work for a leading organisation to be based at either their site in Germany
or the UK, to provide statistical programming support for European clinical studies
The successful candidate for this Senior Statistical Programmer role will undertake these main tasks:
- Lead statistical programming activities to support European Data Management & Statistics Department
- Develop and validate SAS programs to generate derived datasets, tables, listings and figures for clinical studies and integrated summaries of efficacy and safety
- Agree and monitor the setting and completion of programming activities and timelines in collaboration with the statisticians
- Support and mentor the statistical programmers
- Assist with the implementation of CDISC Standards
- Develop and validate SAS macros
- Proactively contribute to the development of programming procedures and department practices
- Review of all relevant documents (e.g. protocol, CRF, SAP etc.)
- Represent programming function at cross functional project and study teams Liaise with Statistics and Data
- Management colleagues and provide support to the group
Interested applicants for this Senior Statistical Programmer role will have the following skills and qualifications:
- A Life Sciences degree (OR equivalent) together with proven experience of SAS programming in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience and knowledge of clinical trial reporting (Phase I to IV) together with excellent SAS Programming skills, moreover knowledge of Oncology, pain, or respiratory trials would be an advantage.
- A good team player with excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Excellent problem solving skills, attention to detail
- Be flexible and willing to travel as and when required.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Priya Mukherjee on 0207 470 5673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL25127 in all correspondence.
Are you looking for a new pharmaceutical job in Switzerland or Europe?