Mylene Paumier at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Senior Statistical Programmer to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site, based in Switzerland, on a permanent basis.
As Senior Statistical Programmer, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate the programming activities for an individual phase I-IV clinical trial, small indication, or publication under the supervision of the Program Programmer / Group Head.
- Lead the trial/indication team including resources planning
levitra without perscription
and coordination of the different programming sites
- Make certain that study/indication documents and specifications are consistent and comply with company standards by providing input into Study protocol, CRF and Data structures and outputs (listings, tables and figures).
- Program according to specifications, analysis datasets, pooled datasets, listings, tables and figures for phase I-IV clinical trials.
- Develop programming specifications for analysis datasets, pooled datasets and deliverables in consultation with the statistician.
- Develop and comply with project/study programming standards and specifications following internal guidelines.
- Support quality control and quality audit of deliverables.
- Participate as required at all meetings, discussions and activities covering aspects of Statistical Reporting on trial/indication/project level activities.
- Track clinical trial/indication milestones for statistical reporting deliverables.
- Maintain efficient interfaces with internal and external customers and communicate effectively across line functions.
- Mentor junior programmers.
As Senior Statistical Programmer, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- University/Bachelor/Master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Analysis Program or Computer Science (or equivalent degree with experience).
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- Ability to coordinate programming work across a clinical study.
- Experience using SAS in the analysis and the reporting of pharmaceutical data (in Oncology therapeutic area would be desirable)
- Working knowledge and expertise with SAS (including SAS macro language)
- Working knowledge of database design/structures
- Good understanding of global clinical trial practices, procedures and methodologies.
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements (e.g. GCP, ICH)
How to apply
For more information or to apply for this Senior Statistical Programmer position, please contact Mylene Paumier on +44 (0)207 470 5672 or email: email@example.com. Please quote reference CL25700 in all correspondence.
Are you looking for a Statistical Programmer job?