Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Senior Statistical Programmer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South East.
Senior Statistical Programmer Job Description:
As Senior Statistical Programmer you will provide programming expertise for clinical trials and support the computing environment within Clinical Biometrics. The main responsibilities of his Senior Statistical Programming role will include:
- Review the database set-up in terms of format and content of SAS data sets provided by data management for suitability for statistical reporting, in conjunction with the study statistician
- Review and input to Data Validation Plans written by the data manager, in conjunction with the study statistician and relevant clinical personnel.
- Generate the List of Tables, Figures and Listings in conjunction with the study statistician and input from relevant clinical personnel.
- Write programs to generate analysis data sets, data listings, tables, other summaries and graphics in accordance with company standards and regulatory requirements
- Produce the above computer output, in agreement with the study statistician and relevant clinical personnel, suitable for inclusion in the Clinical Study Report or other relevant documents.
- Perform Clinical Biometrics paper and electronic archiving of datasets, programs and related files from completed studies
- Be conversant with SAS and its uses, assist in solving problems with SAS for members of Clinical Biometrics. Keep Clinical Biometrics up-to-date with developments in SAS software.
- Be aware of and make optimal use of the computer systems used by Clinical Biometrics, including validation of such systems.
- Perform Quality Control of summary statistics output, graphics and listings.
- Mentor junior statistical programmers in terms of assisting in their knowledge of SAS and the Clinical Biometrics computing environment.
As Senior Statistical Programmer you ill have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- A Graduate qualification in Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science/Life Sciences
- A sound understanding of the practical use of SAS programming and the computing environment relevant to statistical programming gained through proven employment experience preferably in the pharmaceutical industry or CRO.
- Numerate, and be able to program calculations and hold knowledge of application of summary statistics.
- Good attention to detail, be well organised, self motivated and have good communication skills.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Senior Statistical Programming position, please contact Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical on +44(0)1438 870028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL23608 in all correspondence.