A Senior SAS Programmer is required to is to provide statistical programming expertise in the production of derived analysis-ready data, and to support documentation from assigned clinical trial data following industry standards.
The main duties of this Senior SAS Programmer will include:
- Lead responsibility for the statistical programming of analysis ready datasets, tabulations, graphics and listings of clinical trial data according to company standards.
- Development of programming specifications for analysis datasets and deliverables in consultation with the Trial Statistician.
- Provide QC of assigned trial data, tabulations, graphs and listings of clinical trial data according to company and regulatory (ICH-GCP) validation standards.
- Develop, validate and maintain company standards and processes in order to ensure efficiency, consistency and traceability between and within studies.
- Work with the Trial Statistician to plan trial programming and analysis timelines for the Trial Management Plan.
- Review and provide input into CRF design for collection of data from clinical studies to ensure all required data for a study is captured.
- Provide input to the structure of the clinical database for assigned studies.
- Review the data provided by Data Management, maintaining an efficient interface with the Data Management team to resolve any issues.
- Provide input to Reporting and analysis plans for assigned studies.
- Work closely with the Trial Medical Writer and Statistician to ensure TFLs and any other data is provided within specified timelines.
- Liaising with other functional groups to understand and help define requirements.
- Provide training and technical assistance to co-workers when required.
- Provide leadership for the pooling of data across studies and generation of deliverables for regulatory submission.
The ideal candidate for this Senior SAS Programmer will be qualified to BSc level (OR Equivalent) in Computing or another related discipline with proven experience of working as a SAS Programmer within the Pharmaceutical/CRO/Biotechnology industry.
As Senior SAS Programmer, you will also hold excellent knowledge of statistical concepts together with an understanding of industry technical standards, specifically CDISC and other relevant regulatory guidelines. In addition, you will be able to work to tight deadlines, and take leadership in programming aspects of a trial. Applicants should also hold excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For more information, or a confidential discussion about this Senior SAS Programmer position, please contact Priya Mukherjee on 01438 870028 or email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.