Shreeya Patel at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Executive to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Uxbridge on a permanent basis.
Senior Regulatory Executive Job Description
As Senior Regulatory Executive you will:
- Will be involved in the preparation of high quality, chemistry, manufacturing and control (CMC) detailed regulatory documents using varied information sources.
- Liaise closely with other personnel to ensure accuracy of such records.
- Be working to agreed deadlines and maintaining records to reflecting project status.
- Be responsible for highlighting potential delaying factors promptly to line management and sharing knowledge of regulatory documentation and procedures with others to assist in problem solving.
- Be proactively pursuing process improvement and sharing of best practice
Qualifications, Skill and Experience:
As Senior Regulatory Executive, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Good written and oral communication and networking skills
- Demonstrate the ability to focus and work with attention to detail
- Demonstrate ability to retain critical information
- Be aware of the contents of a marketing authorization application
- Demonstrate team working and effective time management skills
- Be a dynamic and highly motivated individual
- Good at establishing strong relationships and liaising effectively with sites worldwide
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Senior Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs position, please contact Shreeya Patel at CK Clinical on +44 (0)1438 743 047 or email email@example.com.