Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive required for research and development company based in Buckinghamshire, UK.
Our client, a company which specialises in the research and development of prescription drugs, are currently looking for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive to be based in Buckinghamshire.
Reporting to the Regulatory Affairs Manager, your main responsibilities as a Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive will include:
- Maintenance of clinical trial and marketing authorisation applications.
- Preparing and submitting applications to the relevant authorities.
- Keep up to date with legislation’s affecting pharmaceuticals in UK and Europe.
- Preparation and maintenance of text for PILs, SPCs and more.
- Take responsibility for ensuring company promotional materials are compliant with legislation’s.
- Keep in contact and maintain a good working relationship with the MHRA and other regulatory authorities
The ideal candidate for this Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive will have the following skills and competencies:
- A good work knowledge of regulatory affairs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Broad experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience within marketing, research and information functions are beneficial.
How to Apply
If you would like to hear more about this Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive role, please contact Meera Pattni on 01438 743047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for why not give us a call, we may be dealing with a vacancy better suited to your needs.
About CK Clinical
Finding a new job can be a rather daunting process, at CK Clinical we pride ourselves in our honest and supportive approach. This is the reason why nearly 50% of people we help are referred to us by their colleagues and friends. CK Clinical are preferred suppliers to the top 5 global organisations within our sector aswell as having agreements in place with smaller, more niche organisations too.