Senior Publisher based in Germany
Our client specializes in scientific and industrial imaging for the life sciences sector. They are currently looking for a Senior Publisher to join their regulatory operations department. As Senior Publisher you will work closely alongside the Operations manager from the commencement of a client project through to the delivery of the finished product. You will be responsible for all of the processing and quality assurance activities of document management, PDF conversion and submission publishing. Up to 60% of travel is required for this role.
Further duties of this Senior Publisher role will include:
- Paper preparation: performs reconciliation between the transmittal form and the received documents. Prepare and organise documents in accordance with company policies and FDA guidelines.
- Scanning: must be familiar with the use of high speed scanners.
- Indexing: performs indexing of pages to the project specific guidelines for indexing scheme.
- Bookmarking: performs QA of bookmarks.
- Hypertext linking: creates hyperlinks from Data Clarification Forms to assigned CRF pages.
- Submission publishing: creates submissions in CTD, NeeS, and eCTD format.
The ideal candidate for this Senior Publisher job will have the following skills and competencies:
- Highly IT literate with experience of Word, Powerpoint, and Excel.
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills.
- Ability to define and solve practical problems.
- Ability to problem solve and multitask.
How to Apply
For more information, or to apply for this job, please contact Meera Pattni on 01438 743047 or email email@example.com.
About CK Clinical
Finding a new job can be a rather daunting process, at CK Clinical we pride ourselves in our honest and supportive approach. This is the reason why nearly50% of people we help are referred to us by their colleagues and friends. CK Clinical are preferred suppliers to the top 5 global organisations within our sector as well as having agreements in place with smaller, more niche organisations too.