Mylene Paumier at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Senior Programmer to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Cambridge on a 6 months contract basis.
Senior Programming Job Description
As Senior Programmer, you will be responsible for the data manipulation, analysis and reporting of primarily clinical trial data. Specifically, analysis files creation; table/listing/graph generation; program validation and documentation; and output verification. Work is to be performed in a team environment, where team members may be distributed across locations and Suppliers.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
As Senior Programmer, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• BA/BSc or higher degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Life Sciences or other related scientific subject, or work experience equivalent
• Specialist relevant programming experience in a clinical development environment
• Excellent SAS data manipulation, analysis and reporting skills
• Familiarity with drug development life cycle and experience with the manipulation, analysis and reporting of clinical trials data
• Ability to work effectively and successfully in a team environment
• Ability to provide quality output and deliverables, in adherence with challenging timelines
• Willingness and ability to learn and follow standard processes and procedures.
How to Apply:
For more information or to apply for this Senior Programmer position, please contact Mylene Paumier on 01438 842975 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL24558 in all correspondence.