Mylene Paumier is recruiting for a Senior Programmer to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Cambridge on a 6months contract basis.
As a Senior Programmer you will be involved in data manipulation, analysis and reporting of primarily clinical trial data. You will have responsibility for:
- Analysis files creation
- Table/listing/graph generation
- Program validation and documentation
- Output verification
- Work is to be performed in a team environment, where team members may be distributed across locations and Suppliers.
As Senior Programmer, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BA/BSc or higher degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Life Sciences or other related scientific subject, or work experience equivalent
- Specialist relevant programming experience in a clinical development environment
- Excellent SAS data manipulation, analysis and reporting skills
- Familiarity with drug development life cycle and experience with the manipulation, analysis and reporting of clinical trials data
- Ability to work effectively and successfully in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to provide quality output and deliverables, in adherence with challenging timelines
- Willingness and ability to learn and follow standard processes and procedures.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Programmer position, please contact Mylene Paumier on 01438 743047 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL24558 in all correspondence.