CK Clinical is looking for a Senior Medical Writing Scientist to join an established Pharmaceutical company in Buckinghamshire, UK.
- Prepare and finalise or oversees the preparation and finalisation by an external partner of basic and complex clinical documents under minimal supervision.
- Ensure that documents adhere to a high quality in terms of scientific content, as well as organisation per regulatory and internal guidances, clarity, and accuracy, with attention to format and consistency.
- Manage the preparation of documents within established timelines and in accordance with internal processes.
- Ensurethat document content adhere to regulatory guidelines as applicable; internal guidelines, styles; and electronic standards and guidelines.
- Take a proactive or lead role on document preparation in terms of content and engages in scientific collaboration or oversees this activity with an external partner.
- Work in a team environment with some guidance, and takes an increasingly active role on assigned projects with respect to timing, scheduling and tracking, as appropriate.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A PhD or equivalent in one of the biological sciences with relevant pharmaceutical/scientific experience.
- An MSc or other advanced degree with relevant pharmaceutical/ scientific experience.
- A BSc degree may be considered with 5-7 years of relevant pharmaceutical/ scientific experience.
- Excellent communications skills and organisational skills.
- Ability to interpret and coordinate statistical and medical interpretation of data into the appropriate organisation and document structure to ensure quality and accuracy of content under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well in a team setting and also under minimal direction and responsible for organising own time in an optimal fashion.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Medical Writing Scientist position, please contact Hendre Moolman on +44 (0)1438 870 023 or email email@example.com quoting 20852 to register your interest.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to search our current pharmaceutical jobs now.