Krishna at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Senior Medical Writer to join a major pharmaceutical company based in Berkshire, UK.
Joining a team of Medical Writers, as Senior Medical Writer you will ensure that medical writing documents for various projects assigned to the SMW by the Lead Medical Writer or Medical Writing Manager are:
- Prepared according to medical writing procedures and processes
- Prepared, reviewed and approved in a quality, timely and accurate manner
To be considered for this Senior Medical Writer position, you will have the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Life science degree, preferably with a higher degree (MSc or PhD) or other relevant qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to quickly assimilate new variety of therapeutic areas.
- Good understanding of GCP, coupled with prior experience in clinical/preclinical pharmaceutical research and development.
- Good understanding of the clinical development process and of ICH guidelines.
- Significant experience of working on summary level documents such as the Common Technical Document or Investigator’s Brochures.
- Capable of demonstrating the capacity to plan effectively and interact satisfactorily with staff of differing disciplines and at all levels of seniority.
- Well developed writing, time management, communication, presentation, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable ability to manage complex projects, and coordinate production of multiple documents.
- Demonstrable time management, communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to present information in a clear, accurate, logical and non-technical manner
- Ability to plan and prioritise own and other’s workload and interact with staff of differing disciplines
- Ability to use initiative to resolve queries and ability to deal with matters confidently and efficiently
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team at all levels of seniority, and be pragmatic
- Hardworking with attention to detail
- Responsible, flexible and accountable with a business-focussed pro-active approach
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Senior Medical Writer position, please contact Krishna at CK Clinical on 01438 743 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL22481 in all correspondence.