Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Senior Medical Information Associate to join an established Pharmaceutical Company based in Middlesex on a contract basis.
Senior Medical Information Associate Job Description
As Senior Medical Information Associate, you will create and maintain global medical information responses for assigned products by authoring new material, editing and revising existing material as appropriate. Further responsibilities of this Senior Medical Information Officer position will include:
- Previous experience of Medical Writing and Medical Information to a senior level essential.
- Good communication skills with evidence of ability to interact with international / European colleagues.
- Demonstrated ability for attention to detail, team player.
- Able to work on own initiative
- Must possess good presentation skills with the ability to present complex information in a user friendly format
- Accountable for creation and maintenance of global medical information responses for assigned products by authoring new material, editing/revising existing material and retirement of content as appropriate
- Act as global designate lead on assigned products by serving as a contact for global Medical Information colleagues regarding product questions and database support
- Become champion for medical information processes and procedures
- Serve as a mentor/coach by peer reviewing and supervising of Medical Information database activities
As Senior Medical Information Associate, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Life science degree or Pharmacy degree essential
- Relevant experience in hospital clinical pharmacy or medicines information, and applicable experience in a Pharmaceutical Company Medical Information department.
- Presentation skills
- Medical writing skills
- Working knowledge of the ABPI
- Mentoring skills
How to apply:
For more information regarding this Senior Medical Information Associate role, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 870 023 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference CL23269 in all correspondence.