Krishna Pankhania at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Medical Information and Healthcare Compliance Officer to join a pharmaceutical company based in Buckinghamshire. There is a permanent opportunity and a 12 month contract opportunity in the same role.
As Senior Medical Information and Healthcare Compliance Officer position, you will be involved in the provision of Medical Information and Healthcare Compliance support to support the Company’s external and internal customers in both the UK and EAME.
Further responsibilities of this Senior Medical Information and Healthcare Compliance Officer position include:
- Respond to medical and technical complaints in an appropriate and timely manner according to SOPs.
- Log enquiries onto the Medical Information database (MedInfoSys).
- Carry out literature searches using both internal and external literature databases.
- Ensure standard letters, frequently asked questions (FAQs) and standard literature searches are regularly reviewed, updated as necessary, or generated as required.
- Provide therapy area lead and expert knowledge. Maintain awareness of key product and therapy area literature.
- Undertake promotional copy approval of materials andactivities in accordance with ABPI/IPHA Codes of Practice.
- Undertake promotional copy approval of materials and activities in accordance with European level approval processes.
- Provide support to sales and marketing including support for brand teams and launch teams, as required.
Skills, experience and qualifications required:
- Degree level preferably in pharmacy, or biological, pharmaceutical or life science.
- UK registered pharmacist ideal but not essential.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, ideally in a Medical Information/Scientific Advisor/ Healthcare Compliance role (or similar).
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Medical Information and Healthcare Compliance position, please contact Krishna Pankhania on 01438 743 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL23508 in all correspondence.