CK Clinical is currently looking for a Senior Medical Information Advisor to join a Pharmaceutical company based in Berkshire, UK.
The key responsibilities of this Senior Medical Information Advisor role will include the following:
- Provide up-to-date, accurate product information in response to external or internal enquiries on company products, in accordance with the Department Process and the ABPI code, ensuring that target response times are met.
- Revise/ produce new standard letters and responses to non-standard enquiries on specified products in conjunction with the relevant Scientific Adviser.
- Process potential Adverse Events and Technical Complaints in accordance with the appropriate Working Instruction or Department Process in order to facilitate compliance with MHRA regulations, ensuring 100% compliance with respect to timelines (Corporate and MHRA)and data quality.
- Maintain accurate records of enquiries handled e.g. in Siebel.
- Maintain product information systems and standards in order to provide accurate and high quality product information.
- Review promotional material for designated products for scientific accuracy and compliance with ABPI Code, using Zinc.
Qualifications and Experience:
The successful candidates for this Senior Medical Information Advisor position will hold the following qualifications and experience:
- Pharmacy/ Science degree.
- Previous experience of medical information in the pharmaceutical industry or hospital pharmacy.
- Proficiency in a range of computer software applications.
- Excellent communication skills, on the phone and in writing.
- Good knowledge of literature databases; able to choose appropriately and perform competent searches.
- Interpret published literature accurately.
- Good understanding of the relevant areas of the ABPI code.
For more information, or to apply for this Senior Medical Information Advisor position, please contact Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical on +44 (0)1438 870 023 or email me at email@example.com quoting 20713 to indicate your interest.