- Interim or FTC 12 months
- Salary: Negotiable
We are recruiting for Senior Medical Advisor to join an established Healthcare company on the South Coast, UK. This is a great opportunity for you to build on your experience in a company that has shown strong growth.
As Senior Medical Advisor will provide medical and scientific support for the marketing and sales of relevant therapeutic unit products by:
- Provision of expert medical and scientific advice on these products and related disease areas.
- Contact with opinion leaders and other health professional in the relevant therapeutic area.
- Medical and scientific input into marketing and sales strategy for these products.
In addition to this you will manage the day-to-day activities of the Medical Information Unit and be an expert on the ABPI and IPHA Codes of Practice to ensure and monitor company compliance with The Codes and other policies.
In order to be considered for this Senior Medical Advisor role you will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Preferably minimum of 5 years experience of medical advisor in the UK (ideally cardiovascular)
- Able to work in and adapt to a medium sized pharmaceutical company
- Authorised as Final Signatory
- GMC registered
- Excellent understanding of the ABPI and IPHA CoP
- Proven people management experience – already being responsible for a MIU
This is a 12 month contract covering maternity leave so its essential that you have the ability to at the end of September.
If you are interested in finding out more about this Senior Medical Advisor role please contact Ben Traies on 01438 870021 or email email@example.com