A fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen to join a top ten pharma company as a Senior Medical Advisor. The main purpose of the role will be to drive brand adoption through the provision of key medical knowledge of the brand.
Working as a Senior Medical Advisor, your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading medical support of the brand.
- Offering medical advice to internal and external customers for the brand.
- Proving brand training as required.
- Inputting into the development of the trial operational plan for the brand.
- Responsibility for the selection of global and design of local trials.
- Supporting the Clinical Project Manager in the delivery of trials.
- Contributing to the implementation of the Medical KOL plan ensuring that KOL relationships are developed accordingly.
- Contributing to the development of promotional materials for the brand.
With demonstrable experience as a Medical Advisor within the life science sector, the successful candidate will be a medically qualified and registered physician. You will also have completed a further higher medical/science qualification and will hold a Diploma of Pharmaceutical Medicine. In return you will be offered a very good salary, car allowance, bonus and other impressive company benefits.
About CK Medics
CK Medics are part of CK Clinical and specialise in handling jobs for pharmaceutical medics in clinical research and drug development. Our clients include some of the top Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies from around the world and our reputation for honesty and integrity is well known. We offer interim and permanent Medic job opportunities to experienced professionals and entry level candidates.
If you are looking for a job as a Pharmaceutical Medic or are recruiting for staff we can help with the following areas:
- Medical Director jobs
- Medical Advisor jobs
- Medical Manager jobs
- Medical Information jobs
- Medical Liaison jobs
- Drug Safety Physician jobs
- Health Outcomes Physician roles
- Clinical Research Physician jobs
For more information about our services and the jobs that we can help with please take some time to look at our site or call us on +44 (0)1438 743047