- Permanent opportunity
- Salary upwards of £75K plus car allowance, very good annual bonus
Working with the Head of Pharmacovigilance you will be responsible for the provision of a comprehensive Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety service to European and Global; stakeholders.
Our client has a team of Drug Safety Medics. Whilst this role is not a management role within the department it is an ideal opportunity for a candidate with more experience to take on a leadership and mentoring position to other less experienced Pharmacovigilance medics and help them with their development.
As a Senior Medical Advisor, your key responsibilities will include:
- To proactively manage the globalsafety aspects for a specific product, or group of products.
- To be a member of the body that manages pharmacovigilance globally
- To support the Head of Product Safetyand the Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance (QPPV) in the collection, assessment, evaluation, distribution and reporting of individual and cumulative safety reports.
- As the senior member of the team provide orientation, training and support, and to assist the Head of Product Safety in the maintenance of standards of performance
- To lead the response to safety-related medical queries from regulatory authorities, external bodies and internally for specified products.
- Be responsible for leading safety evaluation, including signal detection and benefit-risk analysis
This opportunity is a rare one to join an established and forward thinking safety department under the stewardship of one of the industries most respected and experienced heads.
Qualifications and Experience:
The key qualifications and qualities you will posses will be:
- Experience as a Pharmacovigilance medic
- GMC registration
- A “can do” attitude with a genuine team focus
- Outstanding communication skills
- Tact, Diplomacy and an eye for detail
For a full job description or to discuss the role further, please contact Ben Traies on 01438 870021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.