- Permanent opportunity
- Salary upwards of £75K plus car allowance, very good annual bonus
Working with the Head of Pharmacovigilance, as Senior Medical Advisor you will be responsible for the provision of a comprehensive Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety service to European and Global; stakeholders.
Our client has a team of Drug Safety Medics. Whilst this role is not a management role within the department it is an ideal opportunity for a candidate with more experience to take on a leadership and mentoring position to other less experienced Pharmacovigilance medics and help them with their development.
The key responsibilities of this Senior Medical Advisor role will include:
- To proactively manage the global safety aspects for a specific product, or group of products.
- To be a member of the body that manages pharmacovigilance globally.
- To support the Head of Product Safety and the Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance (QPPV) in the collection, assessment, evaluation, distribution and reporting of individual and cumulative safety reports.
- As the senior member of the team provide orientation, training and support, and to assist the Head of Product Safety in the maintenance of standards of performance.
- To lead the response to safety-related medical queries from regulatory authorities, external bodies and internally for specified products.
- Be responsible for a leading safety evaluation, including signal detection and benefit-risk analysis.
This opportunity is a rare one to join an established and forward thinking safety department under the stewardship of one of the industries most respected and experienced heads.
In order to be considered for this Senior Medical Advisor position, the key qualifications and qualities you will possess will include,
- Experience as a Pharmacovigilance medic
- GMC registration
- A “can do” attitude with a genuine team focus
- Outstanding communication skills
- Tact, Diplomacy and an eye for detail
For a full job description or to discuss the role further, please contact Ben Traies on 01438 870021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org