Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is looking for a Senior Heath Economist to join an international pharmaceutical company based in Home Counties.
As Senior Health Economist, you will work closelywith the Health Outcomes Manager in the development of a pro-active approach to the economic evaluation of their products based upon research on cost effectiveness, quality of life and other pharmaco-economic considerations.
This will involve:
- Development of strategies to support pricing and market effectiveness of products
- Working within the ABPI / DoH guidelines, production of successful health technology assessments to support market access
- Production of health economic information for local NHS payers
- Working with marketing and corporate colleagues to support product pricing and incorporate relevant health economics measures into clinical trials
The ideal candidate
The successful candidate for this Senior Heath Economist role will have a background in developing UK health economic strategies and demonstrable experience in the following:
- The practical application of economic evaluation methods
- The economic modelling is essential
- Making health technology appraisal submissions
How to apply
For more information or apply on this Senior Health Economist position, please contact Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical on 01438 743 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL22310 in all correspondence.