An international pharmaceutical company are looking for a Senior Director of Clinical Development to join their team based in the Home Counties.
As Senior Director of Clinical Development, you will have responsibility for the oversight and management of clinical development programs for a portfolio of cardiovascular products from early development through to the market. In this broad and challenging role you will:
- Prepare Clinical Development Plans
- Manage budgets
- Specify go / no-go criteria
- Identify, select and manage third party vendors
- Provide medically based advice to non-clinical and commercial colleagues
- Provide input to the assessment of products in consideration for in-licensing
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Medical degree
- Proven pharmaceutical clinical development experience, preferably with cardiovascular products
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Expertise in clinical trial design, operations and interpretation of scientific data
- Willingness to travel internationally as required
For more information or to apply for this Senior Director of Clinical Development position, please contact Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical on +44 (0)1438 870027 or firstname.lastname@example.org.