Senior Data Manager required for worldwide pharmaceutical company based in West London, UK.
Our client is a worldwide pharmaceutical company, responsible for bringing hundreds of new drugs and therapies to the market place every year. They are currently looking for experienced Clinical Data Managers to join their offices in Essex, and also their new office in a convenient West London location. This is a modern site, with easy parking, subsidized canteen etc.
These Data Management roles will include:
- Project management within a therapy area using the InForm tool.
- Managing outsourced, offshore studies.
- Responsibility for representing data management within the study team environment.
- Responsibility for completion of all relevant data management activities during both set-up and maintenance phases of an InForm study.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in EDC systems, ideally InForm, along with experience of managing external/non-CRF data from external vendors. The following competencies are also required for the role:
- Excellent project management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Experience of working in multi disciplinary teams.
- Sound knowledge of data management processes.
- Sound knowledge of the clinical development process
- Flexibility, a positive and pro-active attitude and excellent team player skills are all essential.professionalism.
- Familiarity with ICH GCP is required and experience in the field of oncology would be an advantage.
If you would like to hear more about these Data Management jobs, please contact Sarah Brunnen on 01438 743047 or email email@example.com.
If this vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for why not give us a call, we may be dealing with a vacancy better suited to your needs.
CK Clinical is a privately owned recruitment company, formed in 2004 to provide a professional and efficient recruitment and capacity outsource service to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and contract research industries.
Since our formation we have enjoyed sustained growth and are a proven, established and valued recruitment partner in our chosen sectors. CK Clinical are preferred supplier to the top 5 global organisations within our sector as well as having agreements in place with smaller, more niche organisations too.
We know that finding a new job can be a rather daunting process, whether you are an expert in your field or a brand new graduate. CK Clinical are here to help you at every step of the process. We can offer expert advice on CV writing, interview tips and techniques, or simply just help you gather all the information you may need. We aim to put you first, be supportive and make finding your ideal job a pleasurable experience.