Our client, a global leader in the commercialization of pioneering therapies, are currently seeking an experienced Senior Data Associate to join their team in the South East of England.
Working as a Senior Data Associate in Drug Safety you will be responsible for the following:
- Adverse Event case management:
- Initial assessment and classification.
- Perform follow-up review and close individual case safety reports.
- Review case narratives.
- Facilitate and ensure medical review of all adverse events from clinical trials and commercial use.
- Participating in Pharmacovigilance reviews, identify/collate adverse event case series, assist in event signaling.
- Identifying expedited reports and ensuring their timely evaluation and preparation for submission to regulatory authorities.
- Participating in PSUR preparation.
- Participating in the Post marketing and Clinical Trial Case Review Meetings.
- Ongoing identification and implementation of safety process refinements.
- Performing other duties as requested by Pharmacovigilance management.
The successful candidate will be educated to a minimum degree level in Biomedical Science, Pharmacy or Nursing and will have previous experience in Drug Safety and Clinical Trials. It is also essential that you have previous working experience in post marketing drug safety, clinical trial safety and pharmacovigilance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Data Associate to assist this global pharmaceutical company to meet the unmet medical needs of patients in more than 90 countries.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01432 743047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference No. 18622. Alternatively, to apply click here.
About CK Clinical
Here at CK Clinical, we pride ourselves on our honest and supportive approach. Our team of specialist recruiters and career consultants are here to help you achieve your career ambitions within the clinical and pharmaceutical industry. We can actively offer you careers advice, help with writing your CV, assistance with your interview preparation and provide you with up to date information about the industry.
Keywords: data associate, drug safety associate, pharmaceutical jobs, clinical jobs, pharmacovigilance jobs