An exciting opportunity as Senior Compliance Executive has arisen to join an established pharmaceutical company in Buckinghamshire, UK.
In this Senior Compliance Executive position you will contribute towards developing, implementing and maintaining company policies and procedures covering activities governed by the ABPI Code of Practice for the Pharmaceutical Industry. You will provide central guidance and training on the ABPI Code of Practice and oversee and manage the Zinc MAPS system for promotional materials
- Develop, manage and implement company policies and procedures to meet statutory, quality and business requirements for all aspects of promotional activity.
- Train employees on company procedures for promotional activities and the ABPI Code of Practice.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the Zinc MAPS system both internally and externally.
- Develop and manage a central repository for promotional job bags.
- Maintain register of company signatories and a current awareness of legislation and regulations governing promotional activities in the pharmaceutical arena, in addition to Code of Practice updates and cases.
- Code of Practice and regulatory check of Company promotional material (when assigned).
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy or equivalent experience.
- A high level of experience with the ABPI Code of Practice and Advertising regulations is essential for this role, as is knowledge and understanding of the pharmaceutical industry particularly commercial, regulatory and information functions.
- Excellent organisational and team working skills.
- Proactive with strong communication skills and ability to work to tight deadlines in pressured environment.
- Ideally familiar with Zinc MAPs and IT systems such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus notes.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Compliance Executive position, please contact Hendre at CK Clinical on +44 (0)1438 870 023 or email@example.com quoting 21169 to make us aware of your interest.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to search our current pharmaceutical jobs online now.