Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a permanent Senior Clinical Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical development organisation based in Cambridgeshire, UK.
As Senior Clinical Development Scientist, you will be joining the development team for a highly promising respiratory product which is currently undergoing clinical trials. You will also work closely with other functions in the business by supporting all areas of clinical development, from design through to data review.
- Preparation of Clinical Development Plans, protocols and Clinical Study Reports
- Maintenance of the Clinical Development Plan, with particular regard to health outcomes, epidemiology and pharmacogenetics requirements
- Data review during the trial to ensure the highest ICH – GCP quality standards in conjunction with the project statistician, clinical operations and data management
- In-study blinded safety review of adverse events and laboratory data
- Being up to date with clinical and scientific developments in respiratory disease
- Sourcing and management of third party vendors such as CROs and assay laboratories
The ideal candidate:
To be considered for this Senior Clinical Development Scientist position, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Life Science degree, preferably MSc or PhD
- Extensive experience gained within respiratory clinical research
- Experience of protocol design and Case Report Form maintenance
- Very strong scientific background
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Senior Clinical Development Scientist position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 870027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL22795 in all correspondence.